Attention all drummers!
Try this one out before your next rehearsal and unglue your shitty forearms.
Here’s what to do.
1. Grab a LAX ball, or a tennis ball to start cause this can get NASTY.
2. Hang you wrist off of a counter or over your snare.
3. Roll the ball over your forearm, up close to the elbow.
4. Find the spot that sings like Shakira and hold it!
5. Make a fist. Try not to cry. 👶
6. Relax, open your fist and repeat all the way down closer to the wrist.
HIYA! Take that, wrist pain.
I’ve got some more books to help you on the road with exercise and nutrition if you’re the career-minded musician. First three to comment below and tag their band get a FREE e-copy. 🤘
🎶 by The Heist – “Let it Go”
Go check out my YouTube channel, subscribe for a weekly dose of awesome.
‘Til next time, stay sweet.