Well it should be no surprise. Here’s the drill on how to save money and get nutrition dense foods in you. It’s all in this free 7 step process I titled “how to save money and not eat garbage doing it.”:
1. Head to your favourite grocery store
2. Get to the produce section
3. Grab any variation of leafy greens (spinach, kale, chard, lettuce…etc)
4. Grab some citrus fruit (lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange etc…
5. Grab ginger & carrots if you fancy
6. Grab a sweet fruit (apples are my favourite)
7. Grab some fibre; celery or rhubarb
I made a variation to the blend and spent a whooping 47′ meal prep and making it and $9.50 at superstore
Good work! Happy Tuesday.
And remember, you don’t have to be a rock star to start, but you have to start in order to become a rock star.