Here you go. Simply put, sleep is crucial for everyone. Regardless of movement, nutrition or mindset goals. Without it we don’t restore, recharge and rebuild to our full potential.
- Growth Hormone is produced in R.E.M – quintessential for the development of lean tissue – a key element of strength training and fat burning
- Ideal psychological and physical repair occurs from the hours of 10pm-6am
- Sleep loss promotes higher blood pressure, among other health concerns.¹
Here’s a couple fun ways to get better rest. Try em’ out tonight. Or tomorrow. Or as soon as possible if you’re sleep system could be better.
- Turn off electronics 2 hours prior to sleep
- Rub a few drops of magnesium gel into your neck prior to bed time. Dim the lights and set an alarm or three. You’ll be out cold.
To find out a bit more about the importance of sleep head to my website http://www.armyofharmony.com and request a consult. For the remainder of August I’m offering FREE Health consults to help bring light to your lifestyle and provide some solutions in the means of movement, nutrition and mindset.
Remember, you don’t need to be a rock star to start, but you need to start in order to become a rock star.Stay sweet, folks.