1. Learn from everything.
2. “Failure” in it’s most conventional terms can be turned around into a big victory if you just spare the pity party and own it.
3. “It could have been a lot worse” is always back of mind, because it’s true today.
4. Ice is slippery.
5. Seconds count for a lot.
6. Focus and preparation should not be taken lightly.
7. Training with the likes of Alexandra, Alec and Gilmore still puts me in #fangirl mode.
8. Run The Jewels – “Close Your Eyes” is my warmup jam. And likely will be for a long time.
9. Not even a spill can ruin my appetite for a good bratwurst with honey mustard and some ‘kraut.
10. My mom is the best seamstress. She’ll make my suit even faster after she patches it. And I know she’s one of the only people that reads this. Hi mom!
11. LuluLemon is the bomb. Great customer service (they’re shipping me a new pair of their newest boxers since mine stopped my blade from going through my leg).
12. Learn from everything.