How much can you accomplish in three months?
Would you be surprised to hear the answer is “a lot”?
Try my 12 Week Fitness Challenge to curb those eating habits and get more active on your own terms.
Here’s What You Get
- Precision Nutrition Lifestyle curriculum
- 24/7 online coaching support
- Daily behavioural habits and lessons to follow along too on your own schedule (video & text support)
- Daily Exercise Prescription (video support, fully customizable and easily modified for home, gym, time frame and level of skill)
- Optional Bi-weekly stats (must opt-in in order to win!)
- World-class coaching from me, Mike Schwartz (3 monthly video/phone coaching calls!)
Here’s What You’ll Do
- You’ll work hard
- You’ll be more confident in yourself
- You’ll make wiser food choices
- You’ll get stronger! (Mind and body!)
- You’ll learn how to listen to your body without needing to go on a “diet” (because we all know that we fall “off” those just as easy)
- You’ll incorporate activity that you dig into your daily life
- You’ll feel more energetic
- You’ll feel less stressed
- You’ll get the results you’ve been looking for… finally
- You’ll see the value of leading a healthy and active lifestyle
- You’ll inspire someone else to become a better human!
Everyone wins, as when you make the choice to be healthier you’ll get to live a better quality of life. However, the grand prize winner will be selected May 30 based on results from the start date of March 4. That person will get the rest of the year on me.
Contest applications close February 28:
I am only going to take the first 6 successful applicants. Here’s how to apply:
- Send a quick email to me at email@example.com explaining to me in one sentence why this program sounds right for you. I’ll send you a link to complete your account. No cost.
Try the curriculum out for all of February. I will send a link to those that applied on February 28 to enrol for just $299. So if you dig it, you can enrol. If not, no harm, no foul. What have you got to gain? You will change your life.
Thank you in advance for your interest in better your well-being. Good luck! Please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring at +1 (403) 797-3853 if you have any other questions.